The 56th Academy of Country Music Award (ACM) were held on Sunday, hosted by Keith Urban and Mickey Guyton. The event was broadcasted from different locations in Nashville such as the Grand Ole Opry House, Ryman Auditorium and the Bluebird Café.
Certainly, the event was packed with brilliant performances by The Stapletons, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Ryan Hurd and many great artists. Alan Jackson and Carrie Underwood gave heart felt performance, which ultimately became the highlight of the show. Carly Pearce and Lee Brice performed “I Hope You’re Happy Now”, while Blake Shelton fired up the stage with “Austin” and “Minimum Wage”.
Other than that, the event was brighten up with performances by Miranda Lambert, Luke Combs, Lady A, Little Big Town, Jimmie Allen, Elle King, Gabby Barrett, Eric Church, Chris Young, Ashley McBride, Alan Jackson and others.
Moreover, Blanco Brown also appeared in the event, which was his first major public appearance after his serious motorcycle accident in 2020. Brown mentioned that he felt great support from the Country music community. He said, “I have had so many people reach out personally and reach out to my label and check on me all the way through the process… Jimmie Allen, Jason Aldean, Keith Urban, Tyler [Hubbard] from Florida Georgia Line — the list goes on, man. It’s just — I’m speechless.”
Winners of ACM Awards 2021
Here is the list of the winners for ACM Awards-
- Entertainer of the Year– Luke Bryan
- Female Artist of the Year– Marren Morris
- Male Artist of the Year– Thomas Rhett
- Duo of the Year– Dan and Shay
- Group of the Year– Old Dominion
- New Female Artist of the Year– Gaby Barrett
- New Mal Artist of the Year– Jimmie Allen
- Album of the Year– “Starting Over” by Chris Stapelton
- Single of the Year– “I Hope You’re Happy Now” by Carly Pearce and Lee Brice
- Song of the Year– “The Bones” by Maren Morris
- Video of the Year– “Worldwide Beautiful” by Kane Brown
- Music Event of the Year– “I Hope You’re Happy Now” by Carly Pearce and Lee Brice